If you’re an adult new to computers, you can get one-on-one peer tutoring in our Computer Partners program. Volunteer tutors are trained by library staff. All tutoring takes place at the library on library laptops. Find out more here
public computers and Internet access
- fiber optic Internet connection
- 14 public access computer stations
- all equipped with Microsoft Office 2010 - Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- dataports and wireless access for your Internet-ready device
One of our small meeting rooms is equipped with a SMART Board for use by small groups as a teaching, presentation or demonstration tool. Call 439-9314 ext. 3009 for information on reserving this room.
If you have questions about your new smart phone, tablet or eReader, library staff can help.
One-on-one assistance with:
- smart phones, tablets & e-readers
- email accounts
- Facebook & Twitter
- Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Mac laptops
To make an appointment, stop at the information desk or call 439-9314 ext. 3009.
Appointments last a half-hour and must be made at least one week in advance.
- Makerbot Replicator 2 3D printer
- Windows 10 PC
- VHS-to-DVD conversion deck
- flatbed scanner that will scan photos, slides and negatives
Find out more here
The following tools are conveniently located on a dedicated table near the public computers:
wireless and mobile printing
- large-format scanner
- large-format color printer
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 9 photo editing program
- Adobe Photoshop Premiere 9 video editing program
- Microsoft Office 2010 - Excel, PowerPoint and Word
Send your print job from your laptop, mobile device, or from home via our wireless printer
, located a the information desk. There is a 10-cent paper charge per page. Stop by or call 439-9314 if you need help.